Friday, May 2, 2008

Our lives

So as of right now I am working at Chilis and have been there for the last 3 three years, while attending UNLV full time. I am going to graduate in December with a degree in secondary education, I want to teach middle school social studies.
Brent at the moment is working for FedEx delivering packages. He graduated a few years back with his degree in aviation. As soon as I am finished with school we will be moving back to Dallas where he will continue with his flying and soon get on with an airline.
We rent a house in Henderson the outskirts of Las Vegas where we live with our dog Stifler, and a roommate (only for a short time.

Also I should add that my older sister is expecting her first child, which is my time being an Aunt, which I am very excited about.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Cassandra!!!!!!!!!!! youre married congrats! I am happy for you. and I cant believe your sister is prego. When is she due? tell her congrats for me! its so fun! haha sometimes. but in 3 weeks all this work will be worth it! love you girl!

Maria said...

Hey girl! It's Maria Voiro (Thorpe, I didn't know if you new my new last name). Jana sent me the link to your blogspot. Congratulations on everything. You look so beautiful in your pictures! It's so good to hear life is being good to you! You should email me so I can email you an invite to my blog (ours is private). My email is thorpe.maria@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!